- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan Fluted Square Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Fry Pan, brown beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat, stirring to separate meat. Drain liquid and stir in spaghetti sauce. Mix well and set aside.
3. In Mixing Bowl, combine spaghetti, Parmesan cheese, eggs and butter. Pour mixture into bottom of mold. Add spaghetti sauce and spread cottage cheese over top then sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cool for 15-20 minutes allowing cheese to cool enough to form. Unmold and flip again to bring cheese topping to surface.