- 10-14 fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 cloves chopped fresh garlic
- DAH Sweet Basil Olive Oil Blend
- DAH Barrel Aged Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- DAH Black Lava Sea Salt
- chopped Fresh basil
- 1 pound cooked spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375' Place Deep Flexiflat or Grande Flexiflat on Perforated Baking sheet.
2. Put chopped tomatoes, onions and garlic on Flexiflat. Drizzle generously with DAH Sweet Olive Oil and then with DAH Traditional Balsamic Vinegar. Roast for 35-35 mins (depending on how many tomatoes) or until tomatoes start to break down and there are juices on the Flexiflat.
3. Remove from oven and immediately pour over cooked pasta. I used a whole grain thin spaghetti here. Top with fresh chopped basil and sprinkle with the DAH Black Lava Sea Salt. Can top with grated parmesan cheese if desired.