- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander seeds, lightly crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds, lightly crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 lb. medium to large easy-peel shrimp
Heat oil in Demarle Difference Large Fry Pan, add spices and toast for 30 seconds to release flavors. This will release a VERY pungent aroma, so stand back! Add shrimp and stir until all shrimp have turned pink. NOTE: I usually triple the ingredients and process them in a mini food processor so I have them on hand for future use.