- 1/2 lb ground Italian turkey sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 oz can diced green chilies, slightly drained
- 1/2 tablespoon jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 20 wonton wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan® Mini Muffin Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. Brown sausage in Saute Pan and break into small pieces while cooking. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a wonton wrapper on top of each muffin well and use fingers to form to the sides In Mixing Bowl, combine cooked sausage, cheese, onion, green chilies, jalapenos and sour cream.
3. Fill wonton wells with mixture and pinch wonton together. Bake for 12 minutes or until tips of wontons start to brown. Serve with sour cream on the side.