- 1 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Tahitian Lime Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tblsp Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teasp vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teasp baking soda
- 1/4 teasp Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 1/2 teasp green food coloring
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tblsp 1% milk
- 2 Tblsp whipping cream
- 1 teasp Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teasp vanilla
- 3/4 teasp green food coloring
1. For Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine oil, eggs, sugar, & Mango White Balsamic vinegar in large mixer bowl & mix until well blended. Mix flour, sea salt & soda separately. Add alternately with buttermilk to mixing bowl blending thoroughly after each addition. Add vanilla & food coloring & mix. Place two Bavarian molds on large silpat.
2. Divide batter between the two molds. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
3. Frosting: Place softened butter in a mixing bowl & beat with mixer alternately adding milk, cream, & powdered sugar. When mixed well, add Mango White Balsamic vinegar, vanilla, and food coloring. Mix well. If not thick enough, you can add more powdered sugar.
4. Flip one of the cakes onto serving plate & frost sides & top. If top is rounded on second cake, cut the top to make it flat. Flip onto frosted cake & frost. For decoration, fill top of cake with gold coins. Insert four leaf clovers at base of cake. See photo.