- 6 Fresh bell peppers, 1 lb ground beef, 1/2 C uncooked long grain rice, 1C water, 2 (8oz)cans tomato sauce, 1 T Worchester sauce, 1/4 teas garlic powder, 1/4 teas onion powder, salt and pepper to taste, 1 teasp. Italiian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup of Italian Blend cheese to each pepper.
1. Cut tops off of peppers and spoon out seeds and inside. Boil peppers in hot water in pan on stove top for 5 min to soften. Transfer the peppers to the round flexipan mold and fill the mixture below.
Filling: Place the rice and water in a saucepan and cook as normal. Or place rice and water in Flexipan mold, cover with octagonal silpat and microwave per directions on bag or box.
2. Take ground beef and brown in skillet on stove top or microwave in flexipan mold with octagonal silpat on top for six minutes, stirring every two minutes. In a bowl mix the cooked ground beef, cooked rice, 1 can of sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. If necessary slice off a bit of the bottom of each pepper to keep it level in mold.
3. Spoon an equal amount of filling into each pepper. Pour additional tomato sauce over the top. Bake one hour in the preheated oven at 350 degrees. Baste with sauce every fifteen minutes. Cook till tender. At the end, add Italian blend shredded cheese to top off!