- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 DAH Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 can artichokes, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place Flexipan Large Flower Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. Place tomatoes in bowl and pour hot water over top. Let sit for 5 minutes then drain and chop.
3. Prepare Muffin Mix per packaged instructions. Add remaining ingredients and divide into wells. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.