- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Sel Gris Sea Salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Silpat® on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise, without peeling, into 1/2-inch thick slices. The cut each slice into batons about 1/4-inch wide and 3 inches long.
3. In Mixing Bowl, toss cut sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt. Place onto Silpat® and roast until tender and brown, about 20-25 minutes.
4. In bowl, combine Parmesan, parsley and garlic. Add warm oven fries and mix gently to coat. Season to taste and serve.