- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 3/4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups peeled sweet potato, diced
- 2 14.5 oz cans whole tomatoes, chopped plus liquid
- 15 oz great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary Basil Thyme Herb Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sel Gris Sea Salt
- 8 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- Parmesan, optional
1. Combine meat, onion, carrots and celery in pan over medium-high heat. Sauté mixture for 7 minutes, stirring to separate meat particles until meat is browned. Add water and all remaining ingredients except spinach.
2. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to a simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in spinach; cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Serve in bowls and garnish with Parmesan cheese.