- 1 whole chicken or chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3-4 tablespoons Tahitian Lime Olive Oil Blend
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- Black Lava Sea Salt
1. Place Grande Round Mold on your Perforated Baking Sheet and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place chicken or chicken pieces in Mold (skin side up).
2. Whisk together lime juice, lime oil and honey. Brush chicken with liquid mixture and sprinkle chicken with sea salt
3. Bake 425 degrees for 45 minutes and then 325 degrees for 45 minutes for a whole chicken. Chicken pieces will cook for a much shorter time (425 for 30-35 minutes and then 325 for 20-20 minutes). Enjoy!