- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- 1-2 garlic cloves- minced
- 3 cups bread crumbs (preferably Panko bread crumbs because they’re thicker and give an extra crunch to the chicken)
- 2 cups freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- Freshly chopped parsley, oregano, Thyme 1/4 cup of each.
- Dijon Mustard
In a sauce pan, melt the butter and add the minced garlic (or if you have the Le Petit Grater that will work as well). Once garlic turns a light brown pour into the breadcrumbs and cheese mixture. Then add your chopped herbs. Spread Dijon mustard onto top of chicken breast and then lay the breast, with the mustard side down, into the bread crumbs. Once the top of the breast is covered with crumbs lay on the Silpat. Cook at 425° for 25-30 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken.