- 1 cup Almonds - 2 1/2 to 3 minutes
- 1 cup Pecan Halves - 3 minutes
- 1 cup Pistachios - 75 seconds
- 1 cup Peanuts - for cooking 5 minutes / 2-3 minutes to eat as a snack.
- 1 cup Frozen Coconut can be toasted golden brown in 6 minutes.
- Cumin seeds - around 4 minutes
- Coriander seeds brown in 2 minutes
- Sesame seed turn crisp in 2 1/2 minutes but need 8 to brown.
- Toasting flours: It is a common thing when you are planning to make savory dishes or sweets.
- Cornmeal should always be toasted ( 4 - 4 1/2 Minutes).
- Red chillies take less that a minute to get crisp
Cook uncovered: Place Large Round, Pie or Grande Mold on flat microwave safe plate. Add up to 2 cups of ingredient of choice. For 2 cups you may want to toast them an additional minute or so but watch carefully and only add time in 30 second increments. They will burn easily.