- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream or milk
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup whole cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3 stems fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place the Flexipan® Flower Mold on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, whisk eggs until well beaten. Stir in cornstarch, cream, cottage cheese, and Colby Jack or cheese of choice; add salt and pepper to taste. Add whole tomatoes to mixture
3. Reserve 10 basil leaves and cut remaining basil using Kitchen Scissors; add to mixture.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until edges turn golden brown. Unmold onto serving plate and garnish by outlining flower petals with tomato halves and placing a whole basil leaf in center of each petal.