- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Spice for Life Ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1lb boneless chicken, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Spice for Life Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice For Life Cinnamon
- 1 package frozen peas, thawed
1. Heat olive oil in fry pan over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onion to and saute for 1 minute.
2. Reduce heat to medium and stir in ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
3. Add chicken, parsley, turmeric, salt and cinnamon. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir in peas and reduce heat to low. Cook for 10 more minutes or until chicken is done.
Part of our Spice For Life Menu; also includes Cinnamon Ginger Rice and Lemon Tartlets