- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Corn Flakes cereal
- 2-4 eggs
- 1 1/2 TBSP Demarle at Home Zesty Mediterranean seasoning
1. Place a Large Silpat on a Large Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. Cut chicken breasts into strips or nuggets. A bowl, beat 2 eggs (I like to start on the low end and see if I need more), set aside.
2. Pour a few cups of your cereal on the Roul'Pat and fold one end over the top. Using your Beechwood Rolling Pin, roll over the cereal to crush - taking care not to press a crease in the mat. Transfer the cereal to a bowl. Add the seasoning to the cereal and mix together.
3. Dip chicken pieces first in egg, then in cereal mixture. Place coated pieces on the Silpat and bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. This is delicious when made with no seasoning as well - or choose your own seasoning to put a different spin on it!
Part of our Game Time Eats Menu; also includes Mini Pizza Bites and Sweet Potato Fries