- 2 fresh Zucchini, sliced into circles
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Silpat on Perforated Baking Sheet. Cut zucchini into bite size circles or sticks.
2. In two separate bowls, pour buttermilk in a bowl and bread crumbs in another bowl. Dunk zucchini into milk then bread crumbs. Place on Silpat.
3. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and bake 5 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool. Transfer to serving platter/ bowl and top with BLACK LAVA SEA SALT (optional